Sunday, August 31, 2014

Fan Fiction Contest


Dear imps, tomorrow marks the commencement of this year's Fan Fiction Contest, and I am so excited to share these stories with all of you! A few quick notes before it begins:

1. This year, the voting is limited to fans only. While previous years we invited you to get family and friends to vote, this year we're doing things a little differently. Keep it in mind!

2. You will be invited to vote on your TOP THREE picks. List them in order of preference! Your top pick will receive 10 points, your second pick 5 points, and your third pick 2 points. So think carefully!

3. Comments are welcome and encouraged. Unless the author asks for a critique, please limit your remarks to encouraging notes, favorite lines, etc. This contest is all about the FUN and the IMAGINATION!

And you all are going to love these stories . . . Seriously, each one is tremendously fun and demonstrates incredible talent. I have no doubt it will end up being a close contest! So I wish "good luck" to all of you participants and "happy reading" to the readers. The winners will be announced on September 15, so be certain to visit then.


*During the contest run, I will be taking a break from my regular blogging schedule. But I'll be back with more answers to your great questions after the 15th, I promise!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Best of luck to everyone who entered! : )

Hannah said...

Eek! I'm so excited the read the stories! :D

ghost ryter said...

So excited! Everyone, I can't wait for tomorrow to read all you wrote!

Sarah Pennington said...

YES! :D So excited to read all the stories (and to find out what people think of mine)! Good luck, everyone, and may the best story win!

Anonymous said...

Yayyayayayayay!!!!!!:) :-) :)
Jemma

Anonymous said...

So, where are they exactly???
Jemma

Anonymous said...

forget I said that, I just read it properly.
Jemma

Becky said...

Let the stories begin!!! *cue epic music*